Having sexual intercourse after getting into a relationship before marriage has now been very much common in the Western countries. Only few nations have been following some strict rules and regulations where having intercourse before marriage is considered as an offense. Even though there may be many implications of rules and regulations, it solely depends on the individuals whether to have intercourse or not. We will have a clear discussion of what are the advantages and disadvantages of having sex before marriage.
SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE – Pro’s and Con’s:
Before we have a look at the analysis to know whether having sex is good or bad, let us have an elaborate discussion to know what reasons every couple cites for having sex before marriage. Some of the reasons are
- Few women have admitted that having intercourse before marriage was one of the ideas to make the guy get committed to her. Whereas, the men always have a different opinion where some may real want to share the intimacy and there are few guys who just do to satisfy their lust.
- Once when you start to have intercourse, then it becomes a natural habit which may become unavoidable and end up in having it at least two to three times a week. This will not only spoil the intimacy between them but will also break the desire to get into the next phase of life with the same girl.
- Some couples also say the reason by blaming the environment and circumstances arousing them to have intercourse and also to make their level of relationship in a comfort manner.
ADVANTAGES OF HAVING SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE:
Let us now see the benefits we can gain by having sexual intercourse before marriage life.
- The chemistry between the couple at the time of sexual intercourse is usually said to have increased. It not only creates an understanding between the two but also creates a good mutual respect between the couples. Still, it might be advisable only to have intercourse occasionally as making it a regular practice before marriage will surely lower your interest.
- Some people prefer to have intercourse within the same gender before marriage and this is a denial scenario since it may make the person to lose interest of having the intimacy with the opposite gender. They will not have an experience or a feel of having intercourse with opposite gender and it automatically sets their mind to deny them even after their marriage.
- The ultimate advantage is you can clearly get to know each and every proceedings of bed step by step and you actually start to enjoy and co-operate with your partner which always makes you feel so excited and anticipated.
- You can clearly note your partner inch by inch physically and may be tempted to explore more and more about your partner. In this way it is very much helpful in noting down the actions and behavior of your partner which would prove handful even after the marriage.
- Some may have problems in fulfilling the desires of their partner while the other may get fulfilled very quickly. To best avoid this problem, having intercourse before marriage will surely help you a lot. Once if you find either you or your partner is not able to fulfill each other , you can follow practicing some remedies to get fit enough and give the libido your partner wants.
DISADVANTAGES OF HAVING SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE:
Similar to the benefits, there are also some major disadvantages of having sexual intercourse before marriage. They are
- Based on the recent study, it has been revealed that man y women have lost their interest in having sexual intercourse with their partner after marriage as they have got fed up and tired of having intercourse with the same partner even before marriage. In some cases, there are also some males who have witnessed the same issues very frequently.
- Having intercourse before marriage may give them the attraction and physical fulfillment at the moment but it won’t last long. The reason being that men always think that this just a part of relationship whereas the women think that they have given their entire life to the guy and become more close to him. In such cases when there is nothing more left in the relationship to be carried further, there are heavy chances of breaking-up, being a possibility.
- Also many women lose interest of having sexual intercourse after marriage with her partner just because of the myth that was created in her mind that intercourse will only lead to the fulfillment of individual on their own rather than the love and intimacy which is to be shared in the bed with each other. This is mainly because of her previous experiences at the time of her relationship.
- Whenever there is relationship between the men and the women before marriage which gets further through the sexual intercourse will get a feeling of individual’s joy and pleasure on their own at the end of intercourse. The reason being the libido and the intimacy that was shown at the initial phases of first few weeks of intercourse will totally get changed into a entirely different one which has the desire to get fulfilled by the individual’s on their and get their due disrespect and opinion towards the sexual intercourse even after the marriage.
- There are also several health related issues which may occur during premarital sexual intercourse. There may be problems during the period of life after marriage such as loss in erection, getting fulfilled quicker than usual and several other similar issues that are related to intercourse which occurs either before or after marriage affecting your future marriage life.