Many in the world are badly in need of a healthy diet plan which is mainly focused on reducing their body weight. To those people, it is wise to get a diet plan from a health expert or your family practitioner which is rich in providing low fat contents as intake into your body. If you have some knowledge on your own you can directly try to make a diet plan on your own either with or without the help of this article. Before you start making a diet plan, try to know all the fat that is good and evil in nature.
PREPARATION OF LOW FAT DIET:
Before we start to prepare a low fat diet, it is essential to know what amount of fats are allowed to be consumed to maintain a healthy physique. It is also wise to classify the type of fats and also what is the level of those fats. To your surprise there are also some fat free foods which are usually abundant in nature. To get into the practice of a low fat diet try to note down the items you have eaten everyday to analyze yourself on what are the food items that are consumed by you and how much fat content is being consumed by you. This will surely help in controlling yourself to consume only the low fat food contents as intake until you make it a habit to stick regularly to the diet plan.
After you are able to distinguish the foods between the high and the low fat content, you can start to prepare a diet plan by combining the information’s you have gathered. Once you start preparing the menu list on your own based on the previous research you will have the consciousness and awareness of the unwanted contents which are to be removed from the current list and prepare the fresh list. We will give you some tips before you start to prepare the list.
Try to find the list of items that is currently unavailable in your home which is to be included in the diet plan. Now try buying those items before you start to implement the food plan so as to avoid inconsistency. Start making your diet plans separately for each meal and also during your tea time. An example of how we can make the diet plan is shown in the upcoming points.
- This is considered to be the most important meal of the day and it is recommended not to skip the breakfast after a long rest. The breakfast should be in such a way that it not only fills your tummy but acts as an inducer for your body’s metabolism. It should revitalize the body to perform the day’s tasks. Some of the breakfast’s you can include are
- Prepare a glass of either skimmed or semi-skimmed milk with some cookies(especially wheat) can provide you as a source of healthy as well as a low fat diet and also performs the action of revitalizing your body.
- Try to make some porridge by adding contents such as skimmed milk, some nuts and raisins a teaspoon of honey makes you feel strong and active and also proves to be a low fat diet.
- Mix all the fruits and blend it well to form a fruit mixture and add some quantity of skimmed milk to satisfy your morning needs for your breakfast. These fruits are also good in increasing the metabolic activities of the body , thereby helping our immune system to reduce the cholesterol content in our body.
- Muesli, an ingredient which is prepared with the help of some dry fruits and oats can also help you in reducing the high fat content intake in our body. For betterment of taste purpose adding yoghurt makes some variety to it.
Many of us in today’s world look at lunch as one of the important meal in a day after skipping our breakfast. But it is completely a false belief, saying lunch provides all the energy that is required for the body. Some of the low fat diets which can be prepared and consumed for lunch are
- If you are ardently in love with chicken, then you can make a pasta of chicken and have it as a lunch. Many think that chicken is rich in fats. But the breast portion of the chicken after removing the skin is usually having less fat contents and hence it can provide you a healthy low fat diet.
- Mix all the vegetables by boiling it and make it as a soup. Try some bread slices with a bowl of soup to make your stomach feel full and also reduce the amount of fat intake in your body.
- Making a salad with some baked potatoes and some cheese added will also make a enriched low fat diet in your body.
It is often considered to be the least amount of food in quantity to be consumed. This is because of the reason to ease your digestive system to easily digest the foods and also give your body a deep rest without any problems. But contradicting to that many of us have the habit of making our stomach full at night times mostly. Some of the foods that can be consumed at dinner are
- Include either chicken or some protein rich food like the fish cakes or the fish salads to enrich your body with low fats and protein. Serving Fish salads with some spicy sauce will surely test your taste buds.
- Bake a pie cake with ingredients of roasted meat and some other mixtures to fill your tummy, as small thin pieces of beef contains only least amount of fats in them.
- If you love to eat noodles at the night-time you can cook it by adding some fried pork in it, with vegetables to complete your day of low fat diet.
- Negotiate all and try eating vegetable burgers if you are a vegetarian and would not like to peak into the kitchen.
Eating snacks has become a habit not only in the American countries but has been spreading throughout the world. But to make the habit more efficient we can try some snacks which not only satisfy our need but also provide the health that we need. Some snacks which are of such quality are
- Making a dish out of the dry and canned fruits as a combination will make you feel the hunger disappear.
- Adding tomato sauces to the mixture of boiled vegetables which are fresh in nature are also one way of preparing low fat snacks as a part of your diet plan.
- Some of the snacks like popcorn can be cooked with low amount of oil in order to avoid the amount of fat content it has and in a similar fashion the remaining of the morning bread can be chopped as bread sticks and can be consumed with little amount of sauce added to it. This will give healthy and low fat evening snacks.
- Preparing muffins with jam and other ingredients added to it will surely make a healthy and yummy snack time food. This will surely boost up your nerves in the evening.
- Drinking a cup of yoghurt which is completely free from fats may also prove to be the perfect snack for an option.
- If you don’t want to have a taste of any of the above foods, then drinking a glass of skimmed milk will completely cover up all the requirements and also fulfill the low fat diet criteria.
EATING OUTSIDE HOME:
In some cases, just think you are out of your home for holidays or some other event and tend to stay for a short period of time. This is the time where you have to be more cautious about the food you consume in the restaurants. Before starting your orders, make sure that you have a look at the menu card and find a diet with fewer amounts of calories in them. This will automatically induce the choice of eating a low fat content food. Try to avoid eating items which are fried and containing gravy with some added sausages in it.