Liposuction is the process of using the fats from the other places of the body to add fat to a particular place. It is a clinical technique that needs the help of a tube or a rod like apparatus to assimilate the fat in the form of globules. The accumulated fat is then inserted at the place where the fat must be needed. It is also done as a process of cosmetic beauty enhancement. It provides in the shape and structure of the body to those who have undergone an operation before. It helps in the eradication of the skin infections in the people.
The warts, shaggy skin and the improper lesions can all be removed if they happen to be in the area where the liposuction is about to take place. The costs of the liposuction varies from region to region. Since it is unstable, it has been not linked to the modes of proper treatment. It has been approved by the FDA in the United States Of America. The patients undergoing this operation are provided with a general anesthesia. The liposuction is not a weight loss program.
The liposuction has enhanced over the years and has developed into the laser liposuction and the vaser liposuction. This technology suffers from disadvantages and also serves the people with its advantages.
The disadvantages are as follows. These limit the use of the technology in the clinical world. But apart from the several disadvantages it has also its own set of benefits that help it to be ranked among the most commonly used technologies in the world.
- The foremost disadvantage of using the liposuction is the formation of inflammations on the skin where it was operated. It normally takes about two months to completely disappear.
- Allergies can easily affect the person on the surface where the liposuction was used.
- Painful scars appear on the skin. These do not vanish even after the passing of many years. The scars though may be covered with the help of clothes, the damage it has caused the skin cannot be undone.
- Bruises appear on the surface of the skin and it takes many months to heal. The speeding of the healing of the bruises can take about few months if the person regularly applies the ointments on it.
- Bacterial infections occur on the skin which leads to the formation of the various infections like psoriasis.
- The dreaded skin necrosis though rare also occurs in some cases.
- The treatment if not done properly causes the formation of wavy structures on the surface of the skin. These can be hard to remove and results in the obstruction of the quality of the skin of the patient.
- If the treatment is done improperly, skin can be burnt. These are extremely painful and can result in the fatalities.
- Some insurance companies do not cover for the expenses incurred by the treatment. This makes the people to become anxious for the collection of the money needed for the treatment.
- Since it is an artificial treatment, it is not accurate in giving the results. The fluids in the body gets disturbed and the body begins to malfunction.
- If the canula is not sterilized properly it results in the bacteria and virus affecting the internal body parts.
- The canula can also affect the internal organs of the body and thus results in inviting the devil for the play.
- Some people get the cardiac arrest if the licodaine is not properly removed from the body after the operation.
- The recovery times or period is inappropriate as it varies from person to person.
- It costs more than the other alternative conventional medical methods.
- As it is considered to be a new concept, not all the clinics are equipped with this type of facility for the operation to take place.
- Some doctors too tend to be ignorant of the use of the clinical method. This makes the people to lose hope in the process.
- Each one will have different opinion as to the working of the clinical process. So it is easy to form opinions.
- Some people develop problems when anesthesia is used on their body. This even leads to death.
- It affects the neurological and the brain of the body in such a way that it is possible to reverse the conditions.
- The weak people and the old people cannot withstand the treatment and may swoon or die during the process.
- Thin people cannot be subjected to the treatment of this technology as they have no adequate fat in their body to make up for the loss in the other part of the body.
With these disadvantages in mind it is wise to keep these mind before going for any further treatment.