Every people know about the various benefits of green tea. Within a short time its benefits has reached the people in large quantities because of its goodness. The native of green tea belongs to China and India. Particularly, teenagers show interests to drink green tea to become slim and beauty. It is one of the fat burning drinks. Green Tea is also used to cure many diseases. It has an anti-oxidant called epigallocatechin-3 gallate (EGCG) that helps in controlling a variety of diseases.
HOW TO GET GREEN TEA:
Green tea is obtained from the same plant where we get our normal tea leaves. But, for normal tea, the plants are fermented and caffeine and tannin levels are increased. But for green tea there is no fermentation, instead the tea leaves are dried and steamed.
Steps to use green tea for weight loss:
- Now a day’s all people are aware about green tea. Maybe the green tea is not good in taste when compared to other tea. But its EGCG helps to burn fat. So here are the tips to reduce weight.
- Taking a cup of green tea two times a day, in early morning and evening helps us to reduce weight.
- Don’t add sugar or milk. It will not be effective for weight loss.
- Whenever you feel the craveness to eat unhealthy things, it would be better avoid your temptation and drink a cup full of green tea.
- We recommend you to enjoy and drink. Better avoid using it as a medicine.
- Select the green tea correctly. Because lot of products are available in market. Choose the one which is free from sugar and other sweeteners.
- Make it a practise to prefer green tea.
- Drinking a tea before dinner will help to reduce the amount of food.
BENEFITS OF GREEN TEA:
GREEN TEA MEDICINAL VALUE:
Not only as a fat burner. It has lot of health benefits too. So here are the important health benefits of green tea.
- It will make your brain function active and enhances it to be more energetic every time.
- The green tea help to prevent you from different types of cancer like prostate cancer, breast cancer and blood cancer.
- It is even good for dental problems.
- It helps to live a longer life.
- It is very much effective for diabetic patients.
- It reduces the risk of heart attacks.
- It reduces cholesterol and blood pressure.
- The two neurodegenerative disorders, “Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s” diseases are recovered by green tea.
GREEN TEA AS BEAUTY PRODUCTS:
Green tea is not only used for health benefits it is also used in skin care and hair care.
- To enhance a fair complexation, apply a face mask using green tea.
- It is used to reduce the puffiness of eyes. And also reduce the dark circles.
- It is used for wrinkles, age spot, dark spot etc…
- It is very much effective in curing acne and pimple problems.
- It stimulates hair growth.
AVAILABILITY OF GREEN TEA:
Now a day’s green tea is available in all supermarkets, shopping mall and even in shops. Peoples are showing their willingness to buy green tea in shops. Now a day’s lot of coffee shops are making different types of green tea adding it in their menu list. There are also people who order the products online.
GREEN TEA TYPES:
There are different types of green tea according to the leaf length, processing and season of harvesting
Basically it is from China and Japan. The different types of green tea in their Countries are:
It is the most popular Chinese green tea. This tea plantation is spread throughout china. It looks like tiny pellets.
It is also planted throughout the china. After processing, the leaves tends to be flat.
GREEN SNAIL SPRING:
It is a rare Chinese green tea. It has a name because it looks like snail.
SNOWY MOUNTAIN JAIN:
It is planted in high altitudes. The leaves of this tea are very long.
HYSON LUCKY DRAGON:
It also belongs to china. The leaves are greenish yellow color.
It is one of the best Japanese green tea. These tree leaves are flat and pointed.
Sencha denotes ” everyday” green tea. This tea leaves are exposed directly to the sunlight.
It is rare green tea. The leaves of this tree are large and hard.
It is a powdered green tea. It is primarily grown in shades.
These leaves are roasted. So it is usually brown in color. It normally has less caffeine level.
Usually this tea was made from white stalks produced from one bud and three leaves.
This is also known as “popcorn tea”. This tea leaves and sencha tea are same but toasted with rice. During toasting it get pops. So it is known as popcorn tea.
So, green tea has lot and lot of benefits in it. Traditionally, Chinese drink green tea and stay healthier. We should also have the awareness of green tea and its benefits. Add green tea in your daily menu and stay healthier.