The most common problems found among the couples is Conception. The reason behind this is the infertility problems among these couples. There are certain ways to treat infertility, which we have explained in our previous article “Infertility Treatments”. Among males, the major cause of infertility lies on the factor of sperm counts. Usually, most of the men have required volume of sperms and are naturally healthy. Some group of men usually have lesser volumes of sperms which are insufficient for success rates in pregnancy. In this article, we will have a thorough analysis on “Natural ways to increase Sperm Count” and also the normal sperm count range in men.
What is Sperm Count Range?
The sperm count range normally refers to the number of sperms which a male is able to produce keeping the quality and effective functioning of the sperms. The normal range of sperm counts in males are around 120 to 340 million sperms per cubic centimeter. The lower sperm counts are usually referred in males where the sperm count is below 40 million per cubic centimeters. They are usually affected by various factors such as smoking, unhealthy food practices, exposure to restricted elements etc, which we will discuss in this article.
How to Increase the Sperm Count?
We know that, this is the question among many males. However, there are some general factors which may have an effect on your sperm count and they are as follows,
Avoid Exposure to Heat:
- Many of us might be reluctant in accepting this fact, but it is obviously true that getting exposed to more heat may spoil your sperm count and quality.
- Taking a hot water bath or wearing tight dresses which almost holds the testes region tightly will normally make an impact on increasing the normal body temperature.
- This will usually result in slow functioning of the testes, eventually leading to lower sperm counts and also producing sperms of the lowest quality.
- Hence it is recommended that men usually wear fit dresses which allows some relaxation to the testes rather than suppressing them tightly.
- Also sleeping without underwear in nights may help the cause to allow some air to the testes which makes them active and work efficiently in production.
- Male Infertility – Reasons & Treatment options
Reduced Chemical Exposure:
- Chemical Exposure does not only mean that working in chemical factories or getting exposed to radiations will have an effect on the sperm counts, but also the usage of plastic products and other chemical products.
- In ancient days, the usage of chemicals was very much minimal in number and hence, the quality of the sperms produced those days were good and also the sperm count was very much high in number.
- The reason for avoiding plastics and other chemical based products in these days is because of the presence of Xenoestrogens which are normally found in DDT, pesticides, plastic elements and factory chemicals.
- These chemicals have tremendous effect on making the estrogen hormones futile in nature.
- Hence it is recommended to avoid the usage of plastics and other chemical based products in order to avoid or minimize the effects.
- Preparing a healthy diet plan and consuming plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables can help in improving the sperm count.
- Whole grains and legumes can also be included in the diet for added benefits.
- Maintaining a well balanced appetite with appropriate height and weight will increase the sex drive in men.
- On the other hand, people who are obese have the possibility of losing their sex drive and also they are much closer in getting impotent due to the deposits of fats near the regions of the testes.
- Hence consuming healthy diets can be a major source to increase the sex drive in men and also the sperm count in men.
- Exercising Regularly, not only keeps the body and mind healthy and fit, but it gives freshness to a person naturally.
- Also, there are some secret benefits of exercising which also helps in increasing the sperm count in men as well increasing the sex drive in men.
- Also make sure to maintain proper exercises on stipulated timings regularly to maintain the standard.
- Since, there are many people who exercise vigorously which gives more stress to the immune and the hormones leading to infertility.
- Still, If you are confused with the exercises and techniques to be followed, then it is advisable to find a personal fitness trainer to maintain your fitness levels.
Intake of Nutritional Supplements:
- Some of the people are very much hesitant in sticking themselves to particular diet charts and wanna consume what they like, in spite of the ill effects.
- For such people, we suggest not to completely avoid their food habits but to minimize themselves to certain foods.
- They should consume some additional vital supplements which helps them to increase the presence of various nutrients which are usually extracted from the fruits and vegetables.
- The essential nutrients are Vitamin C and Zinc, which are vital for increasing the fertility in sperms.
- The Vitamin C intake per day should be around 2000 to 5500 mg everyday which helps in avoiding the sperms to stick with one another.
- In a similar way, the Zinc is responsible in increase the sexual hormones such as the testosterone when consumed about 125 to 175 mg per day.
- Last but not the least, herbs help very much in increasing the sperm count and fertility among the males.
- They are categorized into different varieties for performing different roles like erections in the penis, increasing the sexual desire, providing normal flow of blood to the sexual organs in the immune system and also enhances the general health.
- The most extraordinary advantage it has is, it does not produce any ill effects or side effects on the immune system and helps the cause.
- Some of the commonly used herbs for treating with sexual problems are ginseng, berries, goat weeds etc.