Like music to relax the stress and food to relieve you from hunger, does anyone know that Yoga is not just a physical way of relaxing your body but to find the inner peace within and connect to the serenity. Now lets take a peak into our ancestral days and talk about the healthy life they lived with all the nature and goodness of healthy long life span.The organic food and everyday chores at work have always kept our grandmas and grandpas way too strong that they are still proud of. Yoga is just one step where we get to connect with our inner soul.
Now when I talk about the benefits of yoga, it may vary from one person to the other, like one would feel relaxed from stress and to one it may reduce the muscle pain likewise there are many proven benefits of yoga that everyone can talk about in an easy way. But I want you to question yourself if you really know what yoga is? And I bet the day you know to answer that little question your life would be flipped way around that you could ever possibly know.
Everybody in today’s world would want to have money, good food and a good sleep as simple as that but when you know you could get a healthy and happy life and soul by practicing yoga on a regular period won’t you still wanna learn it ?
The word yoga is derived from a sanskrit term that means union. It is basically uniting yourself to your inner soul. Today where we are fighting between medicines and new aches yoga is a best friend whom you can count on to reduce your body and mind sickness in a long run.
Western science has also started to provide some concrete clues of how yoga is helping the body to improve health and heal from pain and aches. Once you understand that you would feel motivated to step onto your mat, and you probably wouldn’t search for a bunch of proven examinations.
From just a life to a healthy living life – Yoga:
- Practising yoga on a regular basis would increase your flexibility which is a very obvious result you will encounter. Your body and muscle would loosen up and you would eventually see the impossible poses to be just your cup of tea.
- Strong muscles does more than just looks good. It strengthen your muscles and thus prevents us from arthritis and back pain. So it is all about a good balance between the flexibility and the stronger muscle and thus we look even more toned and healthy how much required.
- Having a perfect posture. Now how many of us know that by adding little weights in yoga we could correct our posture and thus stay away from any aches related to the spine. For instance, imagine our head to be a big heavy ball that is placed directly over a straight spine, it needs less work for both the neck and spinal muscles to brace it. Try moving your head a bit forward and there you sprain your spine .All this can never be your concern if you bear that up ahead kneeling bowling back posture and thus Mr.Fatigue would not be a concern to you neck and spine anymore.
- Various positions in yoga recommends you to raise one’s own weights, like downward and upward profiling dog that strengthen your bones of arms that are particularly impuissant to osteoporotic ruptures.
- Yoga boosts the level of hemoglobin and the level of red blood cells which carry oxygen to the tissues. Venous poses like headstand and handstand would help the blood flow from the pelvis and and the legs to glide back from the heart thus reducing kidney problems and avoid swelling of leg problems. It dissipates the blood by forming less sticky platelets and by reducing the levels of clot-protiens thus decreases the risk of heartattacks and strokes.
- When you stretch your muscle and move to and fro in a yoga posture the contents of the lymph are increasingly cleared out which in simple word is that Mr.Immunity will stand strong to fight against your infections.
- You could easily reduce your blood pressure by doing Savasana pose in yoga, which is lying down straight in a couch.
- A happy man is the blessed king and queen, yoga improves the depression by decreasing the level of enzymes called monoamine oxidase(an enzyme that breaks down neurotransmitters).
- It lowers the blood sugar and also lowers the bad cholesterol and increases the good cholesterol.
- Improves your body balance, for instance people having dysfunctional movement patterns would improve and in simple understanding for elderly people it gives independance and delays the admission of a nursing home.
- Stimulation is good but too much of it takes the nervous system. Yoga can provide you relief from the stress and distractions that cause you not to sleep. Thus yoga balances your body and thus you wouldn’t suffer stress or would you feel tired. Your body will have a good sleep and a balanced state thus reducing accidents as well.
- Yoga can help you make some changes in your life which is its greatest strength. When you practise “Tapas’ meaning “Fire”, the discipline that fuels yoga practice would neglect all the dysfunctional activities and thus you would see yourself eating properly and having a good sleep and quit smoking even after years of failed attempts.
- A regular yoga practice would help you develop compassion, friendliness and a greater equanimity which lack in most of us today. You would start to tell the truth, take what you only need and avoiding harm to others. So when there is no room for these negative vibrations, what’s more to ask than a perfectly happy ambience around us.
The basics of yoga like the asanas, meditation and pranayama workout to improve your health but there’s more in the yoga tool box that guides your body to heal through your mind’s eyes. So yoga is not only a physical exercise to your body but a lot more than what you hear in words easily put by the people who know very little about it. Lets practice and know yoga more to have discover ourself and i bet all the other needs of you life happiness, health, relationship and others would just fall in place.