The benefits of turmeric are exemplary and are of great medicinal and commercial value, as all of us know. But there are many varieties of actions that can be performed from the turmeric, since they are not only a sole recipe for treating various ailments, but can also be used as a combination of one or more supplements to give attraction to us. In such way, the turmeric face mask is very much helpful in reducing the pimples from our face and also it can be applied to be resistant from infections but also improves the color tone of the body.
In this article, we will have a look at the various types of recipes which can be prepared with turmeric. Let us now have a look at the recipes of turmeric face mask.
Nutrients in Turmeric and their Benefits:
Before looking up at the various recipes of turmeric, let us have a small discussion about the various nutrients that are available in turmeric and the sole uses of these nutrients to our immune system.
- The Calcium content in the turmeric is mainly useful for healing problems related with the dry skin.
- The Vitamin C in the turmeric is mainly responsible maintaining the elasticity among the cells within the skin and provides rigidity to the skin.
- The Vitamin B6 is mainly responsible for the formation of new skin cells in the body and helps in the development of these cells to keep them healthy.
- The Potassium content in the turmeric ensures to provide rich hydration and moisturization to the cells in the skin.
- Magnesium provides the radiance to make the skin look young in nature.
Recipes of Face Mask:-
Turmeric , Milk and Honey Face Mask:
Adding one fourth of turmeric powder to one teaspoon of milk and one spoon of honey and making it as a paste one of the best recipes of turmeric face mask. This face mask can be used once in 4 to 5 days to give a majestic look to your skin. The milk contents in the recipe usually hydrates and smoothness of the dry skin ,while honey is also used for the same purpose in the combination of the mixture. This combination will surely give unbelievable results which makes your confidence level higher and also the tone of the skin gets fairer in complexion and also the skin cells get nourished.
- This face mask excretes the dead cells from the skin and also help in the formation of new cells in the skin layer. In addition they remove the dehydration factor in the skin and provides the necessary vitamins and minerals that are required by the skin layer. They are also responsible for suppressing the large gaps that are found between the cells which are major causes for formation of pimples in the skin layer. They provide oxidation to the skin and prevent from anti-ageing problems at a smaller age.
- The honey contents in the face mask lubricates the skin and provides resistance to certain bacteria and viruses that may attack the skin layer. They avoid age spots, provides pigments to avoid discoloration of the skin layer and also protects them from sun rays.
Turmeric, Avocado & Yogurt face Mask:
The turmeric when mixed with avocado and yogurt in the ratio of one fourth quantity of turmeric with avocado and yogurt provides several rich nutrients when made as a paste and applied on our skin. This ensures to eradicate the dullness of the skin at any cause. The avocado fruit has the capability of hydrating the dry cells and also making the cells intact with each other in the skin. Yogurt helps in reducing the blackening of skin, removal of dark spots in the skin and also provides lubrication of the skin.
- The mask nourishes the skin with vitamins which includes the composition of Vitamin E, which mainly composes of the fatty acids and natural oils essential for people with the dry skin. It also contains some agents which are responsible for holding the properties of a young skin in nature by removing all the toxic and unwanted contents from the body.
- The skin naturally gets associated with the contents of Zinc and calcium providing the live cultures to help in destroying the acne’s and pimples caused by the bacteria. They also perform the role of nourishing the skin by making it soft in nature and ensure smooth tone of the skin.
Turmeric, Lemon and Honey Face Mask:
There are some people who have concerns of using milk on their face as a face mask. For such people, the same benefits with some complements can also be achieved by using lemon instead of milk in their face mask. Combine all the three ingredients in a bowl and mash up until they all mix with each other. Now take the mixture and apply it on the face and allow it to dry for 10 – 15 minutes. This will ensure several benefits and it can be done weekly once.
- This mask usually has the capability of re-energizing the cells that are under the skin and helps them to perform their work exactly. They also remove the gaps between each cells which is the reason for the formation of pimples in the skin and provides closely packed cells.
- The people who have oily skin can use this combination to get rid of their oil in their faces. Overall, the bacteria, the pimples and the acne can be cleared easily.
- The mask also capabilities to increase the tone of the skin which automatically forms as a cover to distract the visibility of pimples and acne’s in the skin. It also helps to bind the dark spots in the skin. They help in providing moisture to the skin and also help in hydrating the skin.